Hey guys! Guess what, I’ve been nominated for another award, this time by my friend Zoe over at Nuggetstumpblog. She’s currently working in Australia for a year, so follow her if you’re interested in visiting Aus or just want to see loads of beautiful pictures!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
- I moved to Reading last week. I know a grand total of no-one.
- I’ve only ever been to Reading once before I moved here.
- I am really excited to start my new job next week, but worried I’m going to be too out of practise at design!
- I used to do so many different types of dance growing up and a lot of swimming. I regret not keeping up that fitness.
- I am a sugar addict.
- It annoys me when my hair looks pink in photos.
- When I was a young teen, I asked my mum if I could dye my hair green. She said no. I still want it. Years later, I put green sections into my hair, then later pink. My mum asked when I was getting the green back because she liked it so much! And she said it wouldn’t look nice…
- Confetti and Curves
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- The Audrey Files
- The Glasgow Girl
- Making It Up
- Stuff Hannah Says
- Say Hello To Gorgeous
- Sasha Ribben
- Sshh Beauty
- Clare’s Beauty
- Once Upon A Glam
- Bonellie Beauty
- Beck In A Blog
Wow that’s a lot of blogs to go through! But I have been loving all of these fabulous bloggers and their posts lately, so if you’re looking for someone new to follow, look no further!
That’s it from me today. I’m off to France tonight until Sunday visiting family, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to reply to any comments until after I’m back! I’ve scheduled a couple of posts for the week, so I hope you like them! Looking forward to reading through your posts when I get back :)