A few weeks back, I was nominated by Ryane from Ryane Zamora Beauty to do the Love/Hate Tag. I think this is a pretty fun one and really loved her answers! Another great post on this is by Jen from Dorkchops!
Rules: share 10 things you love and 10 you hate, then nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
Things I Love:
- My other half. We don’t get to spend as much time together as I’d like, but whenever something happens – good or bad – he’s the first person I want to share it with.
- Animated movies. Pixar are my favourite, Dreamworks have some really good ones too.
- My job. I landed myself an amazing job in my degree field three months ago and I enjoy it so much!
- Travelling. What’s not to love about it?
- Gigs. Live music is just the best, I’ve been lucky enough to see so many awesome bands, but it never gets old.
- A good book. I love fantasy books and I get totally engrossed in them.
- Spending time with my friends. They always know how to cheer me up and are such a fun group to be around.
- Having my own space. It’s great to be able to escape into my room and relax in the evenings.
- Art. Ever since I can remember I’ve been interested in creative things. I like to get hands on and do it myself, but also like going to art galleries.
- New things. There’s always something else to be discovered and I think that’s great!
Things I Hate:
- Hayfaver. It’s currently my arch-nemesis. I have before questioned how we haven’t evolved past this stupid allergy.
- Chronic Liars. Please, just shut up or tell the truth, its not that difficult! I know everyone lies a little, but there’s a limit.
- Nuts. Can’t stand them, or coconut. I think I have a mild nut allergy but its never been diagnosed. I’m fine with almonds though, but I’ll only have them in chocolate!
- Being so far away from my friends and other half. It makes it difficult to meet up regularly, but its part of growing up.
- Being a car owner. I like to drive and having a car is so convenient, but I’m always waiting for something else to go wrong with it!
- Humidity. I find it difficult to breathe in.
- Not getting enough sleep. I get really grouchy.
- Clubbing. Its just not for me! I occasionally enjoy it, so long as I’m with the right people and haven’t been for a while…
- Having expensive taste. I am constantly wanting to buy or do things I can’t afford!
- Being ginger. I’ve had so much negativity about my hair colour growing up, I can’t stand it. Plus it means I’m super pale, burn easily and dehydrate quickly. I am not made for heat!