It’s award time again! And this time I was nominated by Just Jay Beauty for the Creative Blogger Award, which I haven’t had before so I’m pretty excited! Thank you to Jay (who is lovely by the way and has a great blog).
Creative Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
3. Nominate 5 other blogs and their links
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
5. Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts about me:
1. I am the Junior Graphic Designer for a well known dog charity and it’s partner children’s charity. I’ve only been doing it a few weeks, but it’s awesome!
2. I have a Cineworld Unlimited card, but less than a month after getting my 1 year membership ended up moving to somewhere without a cineworld… I am therefore planning multiple cinema trips when I head back to my parent’s house this weekend!
3. Now that I live by myself again, I basically only eat roast dinner. I make up enough for 3 meals and then just eat leftovers for several days. My new housemate doesn’t get it!
4. I love going to gigs. I saw Placebo last week, who absolutely blew me away. They played so many songs from their back catalogue, the sound was incredible and the stage lights… wow! It’s going to be hard for the bands at Hit The Deck festival to live up to later this month!
5. I watch too much TV. Currently rewatching How I Met Your Mother and watching The Vampire Diaries for the first time. At the weekend, I went through all of Game of Thrones season 3 (wasn’t emotionally prepared for the Red Wedding) and plan on fitting in season 4 before the new one starts!