As I am still settling into my new work routine/life, I’ve found a quick tag post to do for today. This is one I haven’t heard of before, but thought sounded good!
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At home. Feels kinda wierd to say that as I’ve just moved.
2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The top of my micellar water, my tangle teaser and my Victoria’s Secret perfume – I’m not a very pink person, but my rib tattoo is pink too.
3. What are you wearing now?
PJs and fluffy socks.
4. What are the colours of your bedrooms walls?
Cream. They’re pretty boring, I haven’t even put any pictures up yet.
5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?
My former flat mate at uni.
6. What does your last text message say?
Oh that’s personal. It says:
‘That’s good then. You will crack that. As long as you have a good group of people then that’s promising :). Oh really? Well it’s nice that you saw her still :) xxx’
7. Can you test the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yeah. They’re definitely different, but I like both.
8. Is your hair curly or straight? C) Fluffy mess.
9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
The most challenging was definitely my degree, but I think the hardest thing is whenever there’s been something I don’t want to do but know I have to. Finding the motivation for that is really tough.
10. Favorite 2 color combination?
Black & silver.
11. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?
don’t follow celebrities really. Mainly just musicians and that’s not for their outfits.
12. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
Black Milk. Obv.
13. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Technically I drive out of town every day to go to work, so yesterday. If you want a bit further afield, then I did actually drive to France so yeah, last week.
14. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My house mate’s TV. Only occasional bits, have no idea what she’s watching. And her talking to the kitten haha.
15. What was the last thing you bought?
16. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I usually wake up a bit before my alarm, so is it time to get up yet?
17. Favourite food?
Does it contain garlic, cheese or chocolate? I probably love it. Lasagne and garlic bread followed by hot chocolate fudge cake is an absolute winner for me. Oh and I am still in love with sweet potato fries. I’m currently lusting after them most.
18. Biggest turn off?
Smoking. It’s never appealed to me.
19. What do you always have on you/wear?
I always have a lip balm or similar with me, because my lips seem to dry out pretty quick.
20. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?
It’s the first half of my first and surnames.
21. Favorite style of top/blouse?
Jersey is the best. I have oversized T shirts, crops, peplum tops and a few others made out of it. In terms of cut, you can’t really go wrong with a longline vest top to layer over leggings or tuck into a skirt.
22. Favorite tv show?
I’d have to go with either Grey’s Anatomy or True Blood. Both deserve multiple viewings. Oh and How I Met Your Mother, which I am currently rewatching slowly, as I’m also watching Vampire Diaries for the first time and trying to catch up on the current series of 2 Broke Girls.
23. What is a favorite TV show from you childhood?
Tom & Jerry was always a love of mine. I used to watch a lot of Pokemon and Sabrina the Teenage Witch too.
24. What does your dream bedroom look like?
I’ve always wanted a four poster bed, but it needs to be a king size, since we’re talking dream bedroom. Huge walk in wardrobe/dressing area and en-suite bathroom separate, so that the bedroom can be spacious and clutter free. I’d also love a reading nook in a rounded window area with a bench seat and many many cushions.
I tag anyone who wants to do this!