I was recently nominated by Jessie from Taylor Mayed for a Liebster Award, as I recently hit 200 followers this will be my last one! Jessie is a new blogger, so go check out her blog and show her some love!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post. They must have less than 200 followers.
4. Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag backs!
1.What’s the last three things you watched on netflix? (If you don’t have netflix what three shows have you last watched)
Vampire Diaries, Sherlock & Grey’s Anatomy.
2. Do you like candles? If so what’s your favourite smell/make?
Yes! Yankee and Party Lite are the best. I like Yankee’s black cherry and Party Lite’s Kiwi the best. Definitely a lover of fruity scents.
3. If you could live in any country where would you live and why?
The UK, it’s always been home. I don’t know if I could ever move abroad permanently, but it would be interesting to go for 6months or so.
4.Have you ever made youtube videos?
Nope. I’m in my friend’s Tokyo vlog though.
5. What’s your favourite skincare product?
Micellar water. That stuff become a staple within a week.
6.How long have you been blogging for and what made you start?
Since May last year, I started because I’d been thinking about it for ages and I wanted to have something to focus on other than just job hunting when I finished uni.
7.Where is your favourite place to eat?
I really like Harvester, Cafe Rogue and Frankie & Benny’s. I recently discovered Yo Sushi, I’ve only been once so far as I don’t actually eat seafood, but I love everything I’ve had there so far!
8. Do you prefer going out on a night out or staying in?
Staying in usually. I was never that into clubbing, I’d rather go drink in the pub or a bar and have a good chat.
9.What is the exact time you wrote this?
10. What is your favourite thing you remember from your childhood?
Family christmases and visiting my grandparents place in Portsmouth. It’s so beautiful! I love walking along the seafront.
11.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Working full time as a graphic designer at middleweight level, living with my boyfriend.
My questions to you:
1. What beauty product are you lusting after at the moment?
2. Name 5 things on your buy list for the year.
3. What do you hope to see more of in fashion trends this year? e.g. colour, pattern, skater skirts
4. What’s your favourite beauty subscription box?
5. Name a blogger you think we should all be following and why?
6. What was your best purchase in 2014?
7. What’s your favourite beauty brand? Why?
8. What’s your favourite fashion label? Why?
9. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
10. What film are you most excited about seeing this year?
11. What are you most looking forward to in 2015?
Looking forward to seeing your answers!