Now that the New Year has come around, some of the shops have mixed up their lines. With that has come a resurgence of one of my all time favourite colours – khaki. There’s something about this beautiful deep, army green that I just love. And thankfully, it really suits my pale skin and red hair. Here’s a selection of pieces which have caught my eye lately.
- Dickies Alaska Beanie – £7
- Topshop Textured Lace Hem Pelmet Skirt – £36
- New Look V Neck Longline Cami – £9.99
- New Look Seam Back Pocket Front T Shirt – £6.99
- Missguided Alyx Zip Side Split Midi Skirt – £15
- New Look Block Check Oversized Scarf – £9.99
- Missguided Braidie V Neck T Shirt – £8
- Missguided Bethan Eyelash Lace Trim Strappy Playsuit – £25
In my opinion, New Look and Missguided have the best selection of Khaki items at the moment. I’ve actually ordered the V neck cami and the pocket tee from New Look as I know they’re staple pieces I will get a lot of wear out of, plus they’re really affordable. I’m seriously considering the Braidie tee, as I have one in another colour from Missguided and I love the cut of it. And how can I not mention that Topshop skirt?! It’s the only splurge item on here, but seriously -To. Die. For. I just love the contrast between feminine lace and the masculine shade of green!
Do you like khaki? Any pieces you’ve been lusting over lately?