We all know that Christmas can be an expensive time of year. I personally have 12 people to buy for as well as several friends and family members’ birthdays in the surrounding months. Budgeting is therefore very important and trying to find a great gift on a budget can be really difficult. So I have put together this little list of some cool gift ideas I have found for £10 or less. I hope you’ll forgive the 25p over spend on the last item!
- Model Co Eye Define in Bronzed Goddess – £6.99
- W7 In The Buff Eye Colour Palette – £4.99
- Ciate Feathered Manicure Set – £4.99
- ASOS Bubble Printer Shopper Bag – £10
- Boots Fox Hand Warmers – £10
- ASOS Cat Ears Make Up Bag in Leopard – £10
- Nails Inc. Bling It On in Leather & Skulls – £9.95
- ASOS My Best Friend Is A Human iPhone 5 Case – £8
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara & Subversion Primer – £9.95
- Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Perfume 30ml in Lil’ Angel – £10.25
Now I confess, browsing through these sites has made me want to go on a shopping spree! In fact, the perfume is already on its way to me (it might be one of the parcels waiting to be collected at the post office), but I did get a different scent of it for my friend’s birthday. I just know she’ll love the bottle & hopefully the scent is just as nice too.
I hope these gives you some ideas! Plus if you like some of these items but aren’t sure they’re ideal for the person you have in mind, take a look on the sites as quite a few of these ideas have other variations you may prefer. For example, the nail kits and make up bag come in other colours and there’s plenty of different tote bag and phone case designs.
What do you think of my gift ideas? Would you like to see one for men too?