It’s that time of year again, where people have started asking me what I’d like for my birthday/christmas and what exactly my plans are. I am very fortunate and there is nothing I really need, so I’ve been struggling a bit to come up with answers this year. The thing that absolutely tops my list is to be working as a designer, but as this is something they can’t get for me, I’ve put together a list. Although I have cheated slightly and put some things on here which I know my mum has bought me!
This year’s list is predominantly DVDs and a few books and CDs with some nice jewellery and clothes thrown in, much to my boyfriend’s annoyance. Everything I want is either too cheap or too expensive according to him. Sorry!
Here’s the items shown above:
- Bloody Mary Metal Lovehunter’s Arrow Necklace – £75
- Abandon Ship Mandala Long Sleeve Crop Top – £30
- Ciate Haute House Kit – £22
- Bloody Mary Metal Crossbones Ring – £35
- Various DVDs (Princess Mononoke pictured)
- Various Books (Traitor Queen pictured)
- Skull and Heart Nest Print – £30
- POP! Vinyl Figurine Sally from NBC – £9.99
- Real Techniques Core Collection & Starter Kit – £13 each
- Black Milk Clothing Jack Skellington Leggings – £46.80
So that’s the main things I’m after this year. Anything here that you want? Or anything you’re lusting after this year? Let me know!