So to my surprised, I have been nominated for yet another blog award! This is my third award in less than a month, so I’d like to say a big thank you for all your views, likes, comments & nominations, it really means a lot. An extra big thank you to Clare over at Clare’s Beauty Blog for nominating me for this. Go check out her blog if you haven’t already! You won’t be disappointed.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award logo.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you.
Facts About Me
1. I started my blog at the end of May, so I’ve not been blogging long, but I am enjoying it so much more than I thought I would. You can probably tell from the sidebar that I’ve been posting more and more each month, because I’m enjoying it so much.
2. This week I started a new part time job, so far I like it and it is nice to have something to do with my time, but I would prefer to be working full time as a Graphic Designer. Hopefully I’ll get a design position by the end of the year, but it’s getting harder to believe that I will.
3. I watch too much TV. I never used to watch as much before I started uni, but now I watch far too much. I’m currently watching the new season of True Blood and am debating whether to start watching Breaking Bad or Supernatural.
4. I love to read, but didn’t let myself at uni cause I would get engrossed and stay up til 4am reading… Not good when you have to be up in the morning! I am currently reading Magician by Raymond E. Fiest.
5. I love going to the cinema. I really want to get a Cineworld Unlimited card, which I might sign up for when I get paid. I most recently went to Maleficient. It was the second time I’d seen it and I really like it, but my favourite release of the summer has to be How To Train Your Dragon 2. Toothless <3
6. At the moment, I am having a bit of an obsession with eBay. Having spent the last few months at uni with only part of my wardrobe in the same place as me, I got used to having less clothes. Now that I’m back home I’m struggling to shut my drawers so have been slowly clearing out more and more stuff. I have half a bag of things to go to charity and have sold some things on eBay and currently have some listed. I use the money I get from them to get new clothes I really really want and to pay for my Glossybox subscription.
7. I’m going to MCM Comic Con in London in October. I’m really looking forward to it, I’ve never been before but I’ve already decided I’m going to wear my R2D2 swimsuit from Black Milk!
My Nominations (in no particular order)
- Kaytey from Kayos Beauty
- Crystal from Eat. Shop. Sleep. Repeat.
- V from Say Hello to Gorgeous
- Scarlet from Anxiously Bold
- Courtney from My Make Up Trunk
- Emma from Lipstick & Eye Candy
- Ann-Marie from Unfading Beauty
- Zoe from nuggetstumpblog
- Carly from Lipgloss and a Backpack
- Reify from Reify Love
- Aline from Bonfire Beauty
- Ana from Look Beyond Beauty
- Lina from Drugstore Couture
- Sonya from Once Upon A Glam
- Becca from Beck In A Blog
I’ve been really enjoying all these blogs lately, so if you’re looking for something new to read then check them out! I’m also always looking for new people to follow so feel free to leave me some recommendations! Hope you enjoyed the post.