Last weekend I decided to take advantage of the double offer going on E.L.F.s website. Using a 50% off code and making sure that after discount I still spent £20, I got free shipping too. Score! This definitely enabled me to push myself into spending a bit more than I should, but when it came to adding an extra product or two, they would only be £1-2 after the discount so hey ho, not exactly going to break the bank is it?
My parcel arrived yesterday and here’s what it looked like:
As you can see, my little box is filled to the brim. The E.L.F. packers must be pro at tetris!
Here’s what I got:
- Kabuki Face Brush – £6
- High Definition Powder in Translucent – £6.95
- Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain – £7.50
- Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light – £3.95
- Studio Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle – £3.95
- Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush – £1.95
- Liquid Eyeliner in Black – £1.95
- All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonade – £1.95
- Last Chance Nail Polish in Metal Madness – £1 (Reduced to clear)
- Lengthening and Volumising Mascara in Black – £3.95
- Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Tiki Torches – £2.95
- Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry – £1.95
So yeah, I definitely got a bit carried away but I am excited to try all of these out! Think I need to take a break from buying make up. Maybe. Undoubtedly reading everyone’s blogs will make me want more!
With the exception of the Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick, this is my first time trying out any of these products, which could be interesting! I’m really glad to have got some new brushes, because I have embarrassingly been using an old blusher brush to apply my powder and it’s falling apart, leaving hairs all over my face! I’m planning on doing a FOTD using only E.L.F. products from this haul (although I might use a concealer), so keep an eye out for that!
If you want to see what I thought of the previous E.L.F. products I bought, you can see the post here.
Are you a fan of E.L.F. cosmetics? What do you think of my haul? Anything you think I should have gotten? Let me know!
Edit: FOTD using E.L.F. products can be seen here.