I decided to do one of these posts, as I am in desperate need of a make up overhaul! I tend to stick to the lower end high street items, but want to try more premium products. Hopefully, you’ll be able to see my make up bag evolve, as I plan on writing an updated post at a later date.
So here it is! The content of my make up bag:
- Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation (shade 1) – £27.50
- Garnier Eye Roll-On Anti-dark Circles – £10.49
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (001 Transparent) – £3.99
- Boots Eyelash Curler – £4.50
- Barry M Blusher (BL 8) – £4.59
- No 7 Eyeshadows (part of a Christmas gift set with the brushes)
- Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner (Blackest Black) – £3.99
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) – £2.99
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil (Jet Black) – £2.99
- Seventeen Va Va Voom Volume Mascara (Blackest Black) – £6.29
The most expensive item I have is the Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation, which I actually got free! They had a promotion on back in February when it was released, where the first however many people got a free full sized bottle and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one! Otherwise, its all very basic, affordable items you can pick up at Boots, Superdrug and other places quite easily.
I hope you enjoyed my first beauty post! Let me know what you think & leave suggestions on what products I should try in the comments!